it is just the same

sorry for all the distance i made
sorry for all the bad i said

it is really fine to judge me an egoist or antagonist. i deserve those words.

i dont wanna let this getting worst and be a big problem. im sure that you never thought about this. but i do think about this many times.

and i cant count on you to make this better. so, this is my way. my way to make this better. it cant be fixed by doing the nice things, so take the worst thing ever. feel me? yes, you have to. i dont mind if you fading away and dont wanna greet me again. those thing that i really want to be happened as soon as possible.

you know what? you treat me like you treat her, you stare at me like you stare at her, you talk to me like you talk to her, you care about me like you care about her. where is the wrong point?

you feel her, but you dont feel me. fair enough not to let this thing happened for long times. i appreciate your kindness fully. if you dont get this problem as your problem, it is cool. 

i dont know how long i acted like i dont care about you. cause i really enjoy my time in a little pain. but i do happy seeing you resentful. 

you wont get all of you want. you couldnt force someone to be like you wanted. and also you have to love her just the way she is, not to look for another girl who could fill what things that your girlfriend couldnt do. 

ayam


-bestfriend will be bestfriend
-if something goes wrong in friendship consists of a boy and a girl, just be sure one of those make a good desicion.

-huhn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat