rerun

it is still early morning now about 6 am. just a few moments ago i've found your photo with yours. so click and lovely. i thought you have passed 2 or 3 months with her beautifully. i wishing you all very best about your life, academic or else always. since you told me and decided to make her mine first time, i did support you with all my best. even i still  dont know who she is, at least i know that she is younger than me and a student in faculty of humanities majoring Indonesian Letters. i often see your updates suddenly about her who helped you writing your last project. that was very romantic to share each other ability in relationship. 

a little music box
if you scroll this blog, you will find a post titled "terima kasih" and i wrote those when you asked my permission (or not?) to ask her to be your next. it was full of feelings and really touchy. but i shocked again when you told me that you have to break up in almost 1 month since you made a relationship. it happened because some realistic reasons and i did cheer you up that times. sorry for my bad attitude when responding your texts or just calls. i did it because all my busyness. 

finally you got her again as your gf. i see your post in my fb timeline. honestly i wanna be your best friend. there so much bad opinion said i will never be best friend with my ex. and i did no contribution to be your friends because i dont wanna distract you with mt text or else. i believe that we are still respecting each others with our own way now. 

congratulations for your graduation. i absolutely ignore your invitation (long times ago) to be your companion in your graduation day. you could got your diploma earlier than me, but i will get my bachelor before you get it. 

the most beautiful gift. 
thank you for all the happiness and memories you have made and given to me. knowing you have a lot of ex's, but i am sure that i am the nicest ex you ever had (kidding). i wanna write a lot as i wanna talk a lot to you. but it doesnt seems important now cause we have our own decisions. 

see you friend!

-tita

Comments

  1. sedih banget bacanya :')
    sweet deeh taa sesungguhnyaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat