28th May, 29 + 1

AAAA YEAY.

oh waw.

Hello, dear, my future +1,

Back then, years ago, I arbitrary said (or declare) that I was going to marry you at the age of 24 and had 3 children already by the age of 27. Just FYI. I was blinded by the facts that my fingerprints were technologically or (psychologically) showed the ultimate goal of my life is to love and to be loved. It was well printed out in a piece of paper. Another fact I blamed was the meaning behind my name. It (also) printed out in a hard copy ancient dictionary that I destined to easily give love to someone, well yeah it turned out I was ended up hurting myself during my 20s heuuu. Yap enough for the TMI.

We havent met yet, or have we? Idk, still don't have any clue. BUT, I am sure our name written already side by side somewhere, not only we know. I am sure and i hope you too, and everyone too. How you doing? Good? What you have been up to? Hows today?

In times i felt lonely, i think its better if i have you by my side. Listen to all my story and comfort me in any possible way. It is only you, I can think about, can make me feel better. BUT i guess not. It all passed, even you are not by my side. Cool? yeah. I assumed it was just a mandatory training, how to survive life on my own. Oh and how I wished i could comfort you also, in your hardtime, i knew you also been through a lot.

These days, getting older and older by the time, I was exposed to so many (huft) if it is not tragically it is extremely sad that we are all struggling with our own problem. I am happy to see my friends having their own family, taking care of their child, spending time with their partner. I only know they are all happy since i havent been in their position. BUT little did i know, it is not. They also have their own problem, let me stop here but it is just true, only true when you could not see their happy family potraits in their feed anymore. OMG how i hate instagram, how it give you clue when there is something off. It is not easy to stay sane in my conditions now but i dont think i can be that sane if i was on their position. THATs why we got problem, only we can face.

Dont worry, I got no pressure from my family (at least they dont said it in front of my face). I got good friends that always cheer me up. I got good colleagues that also support me. I am expressive but i dont express my true self in front of them often. I like keeping it to myself, they just dont know hehe.

Woke up in the morning today, I questioned everything, again, why i havent met you yet. THEN i walked out of my room, found Ayah and Mamih teary congratulate me. OH that was so good. I was touched, I still have both in my life, meet them, hug them on my birthday, what else i need. Dont worry, i could manage my tears not to fall in that very moment.

SO, i guess all this time, I was given time to spend taking care of my family. I got no weekends free, I drove a lot, went to a lot of places also with my family. Is your family likes to spend weekend see mountains or rice fields? I know that my weekend is not mine anymore, BUT lets spend it together, i got big family, they all like to travel a lot, and morning person also. Lets go.

Okay, lets soon meet in a good way, perfect time, when we are all ready. Lets not be afraid to fight the world, you have me and I have you, we can go through it together. Lets still pray, spell our wish and wait till it happens magically.

Eat well, rest well, you did great, look at the stars and look how they shine for you (I GOT MY OWN COLDPLAY TICKET :P).

see you, whoever, wherever, you are.

truly yours,

karunika.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat