28 MEI 2010 : PART I

as i told you before in the prolog, 28 of may 2010 is a special day. i celebrated my sweet 17 birthday but i wasn't in my home. i was quarantined in a place to join the competition about UUD 1945 and TAP MPR RI.

i was sleeping in the midnite when my friends came and woke me up. they brought a stack of fruits such as bananas and oranges. they forced me to eat the banana with 17 bites. terrible! but it was fun.

then in the morning, we had jogging together go around the dorm. i felt there's something wrong here. we stopped in the fountain and the BYAAAARRR!!! they pushed me into the fountain.

lets see!

birthday cake of fruits

before the accident. seems nothing would happen


the fountain. they looked a little panic





FINALLY WET!

I pulled my friend join with me

Add caption

still concern about the style

cleaning the pool







my friend's arm hurt
but over all, THANKYOU FOR ALL MY FRIENDS. HIHIHI :* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat