the closest!

if you live in the new area with a lot of new friends there, you have to adapt with it. you dont have to force yourself hard just to get closer with ALL of your new friends. it can't work easily. why? because, they have many differences with you. making friendship with them is easy. just an ordinary friendship i mean. 

how about a special friendship? closer than the ordinary one. i do have an ordinary friendship with ALL my new friends, but i do have a special friendship with some people there too. get closer to new people is just like that. there aren't special tricks to get closer to them. it just happened naturally.

INTRODUCING my closest friends in kediri. it took only a month!

S. I (nick name : ka)


kaaa's stuffs

A letter to kaaa

 T. S (nickname : yasso)

yasso's stuffs

a letter to yasso

I. Y. K (nickname : ida)

ida's stuffs

a letter to ida

M. R. F (nickname : eca)

eca's stuffs

a letter to eca

Y. Y. S (nickname : gaga)

gaga's stuffs

a letter to gaga

P. D. H (nickname : uta)

uta's stuffs


a letter to uta

for all : really sorry if the picture of yours aren't as good as a drawer. but that's all that i can give to you all. it just depends on my feeling about you, you, and you. thanks for your time reading this little story. hahaha maybe this little thing will remind me of you all and remind you of me hehehe.

so, they are my closest friends. my opinion about them and their stuffs which always on my mind. their stuffs are their characteristic. 

-xoxo-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat