how rainbow stole my heart

i love rainbow the most.

not only the color, the shape, but also the moment when the rainbow appears.

the rain stopped and let the rainbow comes.

so you know those color in rainbow make this blog and my life colorful

rainbow cake waktu ulang tahun abang. and yes i bought this


the clearest and most beautiful rainbow i have ever seen live

my rainbow long dress
not so bright but still colorful


my rainbow t-shirt. brigther than the longdress



my rainbow mukena. just a little but still rainbow

colorful on the holy white

my rainbow shirt, grab it fast in the shop cause it was the last only one

rainbow shirt makes me look happier


"everybody wants happiness. nobody wants pain. but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain" -unknown author

"may your journey through life be vibrant and full of colorful rainbows" -harley king

"dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends" -aberjhani

"rainbows apologize for angry skies" -sylvia voirol

"reaching your dreams is like waiting a rainbow. need a very right time, moment, struggle, and also patience" -karunika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat