mixed

serious

im 20 y old now and in the past 20 years i thought i have never become the serious one. i always face all the things which happened in my life kiddingly. i mean not serious. but just an hour ago, i got myself thingking about it. i wish i will be the one who act more serious than before. hahaha. not too serious but can take my role rightly.

compete

long long time since i took a competition. hmm forget the way how it feels join the competition. hahaha. but now, im here seeing my name in the list of one competition. yeah i wanna do my best here. i dont know sometimes i got myself full of spirit, sometimes i got myself lazy. i try hard to do my best here. lets see

love

being a girl who known as the lover one made me act like i do. searching my lover all the time, talking about love and all about it. hahaha. but sometimes i think i wanna be a girl who dont wanna force my heart looking for the one who is caring me a lot. yes, wise karunika. 

goal

life without dream or goal is nothing. you should have your goal in your life, your plan also. if you dont have them, what is the use of living? hahaha. dont be afraid having a very high goal. it is free. you dont have to pay to make your dream. the things that should you pay is struggle. cause your best enemy is yourself.

too much to think nowadays. but it is life. being grateful is the best way to spend your life. 

-tita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat