expression

i like express my mind to others by writing it on a sheet of paper or typing it on my gadget. it just like you can tell everything you want by writing. because sometimes you will be speechless in time when you were eye contacted with the person whom you talked to. it can be about everything, not only love, but also expression like birthday wishes, friendship or else.

2 years ago, I happily trapped in a small city w/ about 15 until 20 new persons for a month. stranger became best friends, the older became family. when i felt that i do belong to them, i just want to tell it personally. you know you could not be by all of their side. some of them are my closest. i wrote a letter at that time, the day before farewell party held and we will be separated. the letter was about my happiness and thanksgiving. suddenly  yesterday , one of them sent me the photos of my letters which i wrote 2 years ago. he said he saved it in his wallet. and when i read those words, i just feel like errggh how come i wrote it, pathetic. but it remind me that i was a child long time ago and did things stupidly. it makes me affected cause the letter include my prays for him sincerely.

wishing birthday for whom i respect much is like the time when you can share all that you want, like wishes, prays, praises and also ask for treats. i usually wrote the wish list in my notes first before send it to the person. it is the time you can speak as loud as protesters without doubt. last time i sent my wishes in 5pages of SMS or 20-something lines of chats, 2 pages of medium notes and yes all of it was full of words from the important, funny, religious until the unimportant.

the important thing was like 'i hope you'll be a successful person ahead'
the funny thing was like 'i hope you'll be more beautiful but i am still the most beautiful' or ' i hope you'll get a boyfriend and i'll date with the one i like'
the religious thing was like 'i hope you will do your prays on time everyday'
the unimportant thing was like 'i hope you will be more diligent to sweep your home, wash the dishes, save your money, etc'

sometimes the person whom i sent those text full of words just say 'it is too much' or 'thank you very berry much' or '......(speechless)'

yah just like that, and i still wanna write all of the words by my hands and send it to the one whose belong to it. i often write in a piece of paper in the middle of a boring class and give it to my friend who sit besides me and start communicate with it.

i just dont know why did i like writing and being expressive.

“Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.” 
― Rudyard Kipling

“Words aren't made — they grow,' said Anne.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of the Island

“The great writer evokes the words 
that buried within hearts of readers.” 
― Toba BetaMaster of Stupidity

"handwritings and chats are the most valuable memories."
- karunika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat