curly and sturdy

oy!

im writing this with "dont sleep away this nite my baby" whispering in my ear, ehm also your photo(s) on my facebook timeline. i thought that i finally let you go long long time ago (almost 3 years ago, maybe?)

i absolutely sure that you are doing fine now and then. im so happy looking at your classical smile with your best friends there. so sad im not be able to at least be your friend nor good junior. 

i hate to remember and realize that you never like me write something about you and publish it hahaha. here i am, i do this thing again. since i dont know who will listen to my curiosity about you like this. let me declare first, i have never never deliberately looked for your updates. it is not me who looking for you but your friends often tag you with your photo in facebook and exactly it decorate my timeline :3. thats the way i know about you.

i cant help thinking about you but im sure i have let you go. this post just for cheering me up suddenly after saw your farewell. they love you sincerely and im very happy knowing it. 

be good and success in your new place! God knows the best for you, your future also. stay healthy and classic kak!

(wishing to meet you someday as grown up)

excited and about to burst out,


karunika diwyacitta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat