diwyacitta


This is ME. Hey there! Lemme introduce myself. My name is KARUNIKA DIWYACITTA. Okay lets reread it. What? Dwiyacitta? Oh maaan, can’t you see? DIWyacitta NOT DWIyacitta. Simple, is’n it? But you can call me TITA. Hahaha! I got it. There is no TITA in KARUNIKA DIWYACITTA, so what? My mother gave that name for me. And it is enough. Then, do you know why I give a pressure in DIWYACITTA? Because, in 18 years, I’m stress enough to get my name WRONG. Please. My mom just want her daughter has a unusual name. It has to be dwi but she rearranged the letter and voila that’s my last name. DIWYACITTA.  I’m tired to know that my name often change like “dwiyacitta”, “dwiyancitta”, “diwiyacitta” or something else in the letter or in the certificate. The worst is in the schedule in my junior high school, my name changes  become “DWI YACITTA” hahahah. I’m not mad at all. Because YACITTA is something cute I think *embarrassed*. Because of that accident, now I have just ordered a football costume with YACITTA in the back. Ahahahha it was normal if you judge me that I am too gentle to have the name. But I don’t mind someone judge me like that. Me just me. Whatever the name is, it’s  always been ME.


-diwyacitta-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat