make a wish

wishing him on my birthday as the new one and the dearest, maybe.

but i am wishing my closest(s) friends more on my birthday.

i wanna tell about him to them but they do not care about him. they care about me. so i would better keep my whines. i can handle it. i am not that weak.

i never imagined this time will come. when you do not know who wants to listen to you. worst time ever. do not have any friend to talk to. i actually had many. i do not even know why i did not brave asking them to listen to me.i have not try to call them too.

and the answer of all my questions is time. i have to be patient. i have to wait, patiently. and the time will take me out of here. bring me to my closest(s) friends. seeing them open up their ears just for listen to me. and seeing him stares at me, sincerely.

i hate write these sad post. but twitter is no longer capable to accept my words.


-happiness is packed in a box with sadness
-karunika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat