CARE. WORRY.

hey bestfriend. hey kosan-mate. hey webcam-mate. :)

hey i know i've been so stubborn. selfish. im antagonist. i cant be by yourside everytime you need. i thought negative about you. im bad nowadays.

hey mate, remember when we laugh together in your room? remember when i cried in your room? remember when you teached me how to skype? you're so up to date and hi-tech. 

within 2 months (idk), ive been so far away from you. i knew that you want to share a lot of things. but maybe my attitude made you afraid of me. mate, i always want everything the best for you. yeah at least the best in my mind for you. i knew that you have your own decision. i cant do anything about it. 

i hate myself when i knew about you from others. i hate myself when the things that i can do is just finding everything about you by the bad way. 

i ever hate yourself because your attitude. mate, i knew you have problems. i knew that you didnt want me to know about it, exactly. but i dont care about it honestly. if it let you down, im sad. 

gosh! this is too long i think.....
i cant hold this anylonger mate. hiding my feeling. curios. but i dont want to know about your problem deeply. cause i appreciate your privacy

OKAY. i really care about you. but i cant hide myself. i cant act that im happy in front of you. im sad surely. im happy see you smiling, laughing. but in the deepest of my heart im WORRY and CARE about you. your position now is just made me afraid. im afraid you will get down, upset, deppresed in future. i know the ending of your story. we know the ending. i do give you advice to make this too. 

ummmm. okay. conclusion. so i let you go your way. even in my mind still thinking about your happiness. you are veryveryvery happy now. i knew that. im happy too. but mate, i hope you do it wisely. dont be too far. dont be too childish.

mate, i really worry about you. but i try hard hiding it, even i knew i cant. mate, you can do everything you want. i always be behind you, beside you, everytime. even you didnt see me.

i wrote this spontaneoustly. cause i got you in my mind suddenly. hufff so i wrote this, my feeling to you. im feeling better. I HOPE EVERYTHING THE BEST FOR YOU , MATE! :) :) :) :) :) :)

UH I HATE MYSELF. IM ABOUT TO CRY SEEING OUR PHOTOS, HAHAHA. you wont read this too, will you? or maybe in future i will let you read this, or you'll find this by yourself. :)





:) :) :) :) :) :)

Comments

  1. Hey just read your blog and I love your blog ta :D! Saya sadar telah melakukan hal yang salah sebenarnya. I know the ending for this story. Tp tampaknya butuh waktu untuk mempersiapkan semua mental itu terbangun hingga mencapai akhir itu. Thankyou so much ta.. I ever thought that you're really hate me. Sorry for everything, for being a bad person. Thankyou for always being my friend who always help me. Terimakasih juga jke aisyah maupun ina..oia dan selamat liburan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARU BACA! duh ga tau dimana bakal ada notif tentang comment di blog. HAHAHA. finally you read this--you found this by yourself. malu nih sebenernya, menye gitu. sorry if those are too sarcastic. MISSING YOU DEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat