shadow

hey there! how was your day? your holiday? i saw your updates and i knew you were very very happy. 

you are a shadow now, arent you? since you became a shadow, i feel you more than before. 

we couldnt see each other now. we would never trapped in a sweet moment again, wouldnt we? i wish it was wrong.

this finish line is something which is waited by us from the first time we met. and it is. we had stopped this, bravely.

we have been separated by the time. and we knew it is the best. 

but you still keep moving through my mind. and this is not bad. i mean, yah it is like a process. got you in my mind suddenly is something which is i enjoy the most. moreover remind all the things that we have done. 

shy. laugh. smile. serious. hugs. hold. car. nite. freshwater. pocky. seatbelt. curly. couple. and many more oh i cant explain it all here

idk how long will you stay in my mind, shadow? i dont feel bad at all. i do enjoy and love our moments. and this finish line doesnt make me sad, honestly. having you as a good man in my past, is one of the best memories i have ever had.

-you forbid me to put off my seatbelt, seriously




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat