grateful

i wanna spend my day with full of laugh and happiness

everyone tries to find their happiness

i wanna meet my friend, talking much in the corner of a cozy cafe, laughing at each other and forget everything

but i couldnt get those happiness every single day

being me who has some roles in my life bring me to this condition

sometimes i just spend my day driving. help my fams going to everywhere

but i do enjoy my life. even just talking with my mother in the car, meeting my father 2days in 2 weeks, going to some place with my brother

my happiness is seeing others smile around me

but i swear i do love pancake with blueberry , ice cream vanilla, vanilla milkshake, or waffle with vanilla ice cream very berry much to spend my time.

hoshhh i dunno what im writing about. i wanna write something but im too lazy open my laptop (her name's jubaedah), waiting her booting.

sooo im here, in my funny bed, in my seweetest room, with my lovely panda doll called siti maesaroh, and dark because i have turned the lamp off just hold my tab

sorry if this writing doesnt have a 'feel' because i juse write what i wanna write

if you find something false in my grammer, just forget it

-karunika in her lonely day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life directly is directed by the Director..

Renjana.

rokok itu jahat